The Wellington Mountain Bike Club is proud to present the 2019 Wainuiomata Enduro.
Last year, Wainui rounded out the 2018 Enduro Series. Those of you who raced will no doubt recall the damp conditions (to put it lightly) but despite that, a cracker day on the Wainuiomata trails. This year, we've bumped it up the schedule to March.
Tracks will be confirmed closer to race day, but we can tell you there is something for everybody including one of the longest runs of the Series.
For more information on the Wanuiomata Trails, visit Trailforks.
Categories: Men & Women - U13, U15, U17, U19, U21, Open, M1, M2 & M3
THANKS TO SUPPORTERS
Baylands Brewery & Brewing Supplies
Good Buzz Kombucha
Best Build Construction Ltd
Wainuiomata Trail Project
WELLINGTON ENDURO SERIES
This is the fourth race in the 2019 Wellington Enduro Series
. Points from this race will contribute to your overall WES ranking.
Online registration opening soon.
WMTBC Member $25
Under 13 $20
If you aren't a WMTBC member already, CLICK HERE to join the Club and save on online registration.
Online registration closes Saturday 2nd March, 9pm.
There may be limited on the day entries. Registering online is highly recommended to speed things up on the day and save a few dollars on registration.
Registration 8am - 9am
Race briefing 9:15am
Race start 9.30am
Race finish 12.30am
Registration on the day will be held at the race village, Waiu Park, Wainuiomata.
Important note: If you are under 18 years of age you must have your parent or guardian to sign/agree on your behalf.
All competitors must attend their race briefing at 9:15am or they will not be permitted to take a race run.
If possible, please ride to the event. However if you do drive, remember that there is limited parking in the Waiu carpark, but ample on Waiu Street.
Head over to the Facebook event page and get involved in the discussion.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
In the event that you are no longer able to attend (and notify us by the Friday prior to the event) or the event is canceled due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances – we are unable to provide refunds, so instead we will credit your WMTBC account. You can use the credit to pay for future events, WMTBC membership or as a donation to Wellington trails.
Event Terms & Conditions
1) I agree to wear a NZ Safety Standards approved helmet for the duration of any runs down the tracks.
2) I accept the risks inherent in mountain biking and will not hold the event organisers or landowner liable for any damages.
3) I am personally responsible for ensuring my bike is securely on the shuttle transport and will not hold the Wellington Mountain bike Club Inc liable to any damage.
4) If you need to stop on a trail, pull to the side and ensure both you and your bike are well off the trail.
5) If you injure yourself or come across an injured rider, if it is serious, you or another rider must notify one of the van drivers immediately.
6) I agree to abide by all rules set out by the Wellington Mountain Bike Club Inc.